Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Beaches for Rock Pools
Beaches for Swimming
Beaches for Walking
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Amanie - Jimbaran
Art & Museums
Cliff Top Vistas
Clubs & Going Out
Restaurants and Bars
Villa Amanie Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017||Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018|
Villa Amanie - Last SBV Inspection
Villa Amanie was last inspected by Rene & Mike in June 2016.
Villa Amanie Description
Villa Amanie has great hill-top views and for families or groups of friends renting Villa Amanie is a great option.
Villa Amanie has lots of space, and the upstairs lounge area also has an air-conditioner and can therefore be used to provide some extra sleeping options for larger groups.
As Villa Amanie has some great activities nearby including beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach and enjoying a great fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 10 minutes away. There are also four water parks within 20 minutes of the villa, with the closest being only a couple of minutes away, and for culture the Kecak Dance at Uluwatu temple, and the GWK cultural centre are both close by. .
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20 minutes drive away, including Kuta. Villa Amanie is similarly well located for golfers, with New Kuta, the holder of the Asian Open, less than 10 minutes drive away, and the Nusa Dua Golf & Country Club about 15 to 20 minutes away.
Villa Amanie Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. .
Villa Amanie Pros:
- Great infinity pool views out over the cliffs and golf course with sunsets every night
- Very high quality furnishings and build quality.
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (8minutes); Jimbaran (10minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.). Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 20 minutes from the airport
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 10 and 20 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach
- Villa Amanie’s hill top location means it is almost always breezy and cool.
Villa Amanie Cons
- Car is recommended, and a car or taxi is required to go most places as it is not possible to walk from the villa to any shops, beaches or restaurants. Taxis are cheap and easy though, and it costs only Rp 35,000 to get to Jimbaran/Balangan beach.
- There are no pool fences, or stair gates and limited equipment currently for small children, and so currently we would recommend Villa Leana or Villa Bali Blue as better options for families with children under the age of 8.