Villa Champa - Ungasan
Parent Friendly Services at Villa Champa - Ungasan
Unlimited Wi-Fi Internet
Car & Driver Included
Fully Equipped Guest Kitchen
Phone / iPhone Player
Kid Friendly Activities Near Villa Champa - Ungasan
Beaches for Rock Pools
Beaches for Swimming
Beaches for Walking
Parent Friendly Activities Near Villa Champa - Ungasan
Clubs & Going Out
Restaurants and Bars
Temples & Culture
Villa Champa Rates
|Season||Low Season||Mid Season||High Season||Peak Season|
Jan 7th - Mar 22nd 2018
Nov 1st - Dec 8th 2017
|Jun 24th – Aug 31st 2017|
Dec 23rd - Jan 6th 2018
Villa Champa - Last SBV Inspection
Villa Champa was last inspected by Rene in June 2016.
Villa Champa Description
Villa Champa is a laid-back, relaxing and quiet, open plan villa in a great location. It has a high quality build, is very well equipped, and looks out across bush covered hills and some local houses to the sea in the distance. Despite its tranquil location, Villa Champa is very close to the Nirmala junction at Ungasan. This means that all parts of the Bukit and its attractions are easily accessible, particularly as use of the villa’s Toyata Avanza and driver is included in the price of the villa rental.
The villa includes a lush garden area, with a fish pond, swimming pool and a traditional bale bengong (gazebo). The fish pond has numerous large Koi fish and even an Arowana.
Both the upstairs and downstairs lounge areas are provided with large screen TVs and connected music players, each with AUX connections to enable you to play your own music from your phone. There is also a TV in the main bedroom. All TVs have a wide range of cable/satellite channels, including programmes in English, Indonesian and other languages. There are internet routers both upstairs and downstairs, ensuring that all areas of the villa, including all bedrooms, have good internet connection.
For families with young children there are cots and a high-chair, and a portable secure high quality stainless steel pool fence which safely isolates the swimming pool and fish pond area. There are also stair gates installed at the top and bottom of the stairs. In addition, for ease of access for wheel-chairs and push-chairs, ramps are provided so that all rooms on the ground floor can be reached without any steps. The upstairs lounge is a great place for kids, and includes a large comfortable sofa, which also doubles as a sofa bed. There is a good selection of books, games and soft toys to keep the young ones amused for hours.
Like all our villas, Villa Champa offers baby-sitting services, and several of the staff live on site or right next door to the villa. One of the staff sleeps by the villa entrance and this, plus the quiet location, means that Villa Champa is very secure.
Villa Champa is easy walking distance to the Nirmala Water Park (great for the little ones in particular) and to the local supermarket, shops, cafes, restaurants and warungs. The villa car and driver are also available if you wish to explore the ever increasing other nearby dining options that are within a five to 10-minute drive from the villa.
Kids will enjoy beachcombing on Balangan beach, or boogie boarding at Jimbaran beach while you enjoy a fresh seafood supper at one of the many restaurants right on the beach – all less than 10 minutes from Villa Champa. In addition to the water park at Nirmala, there are three other water parks all within 20 minutes of the villa. For a taste of local culture, the nightly Kecak dance at Uluwatu temple and the GWK cultural centre are close by.
If you are into surfing, then all the Bukit surf beaches are less than 20-minutes drive away, including iconic Padang Padang beach. Villa Champa is also well located for golfers, with the New Kuta Golf 18-hole course less than 10-minutes drive away, and the newly refurbished 18-hole Bali National Golf Club at Nusa Dua around 20-minutes away. If you prefer to travel light and leave your own golf clubs at home, Villa Champa has two full sets of golf clubs (with golf bags) available for rent (Galloway and Mizuno clubs).
Villa Champa Pros and Cons
We think it is helpful for all the villas that we give guests an objective view of the pros and cons of each villa. Please remember that this is not something that you will get with any other site, where all descriptions tend to be gushingly wonderful and one sided. We do genuinely believe that all of the villas listed on Secluded Bali Villas are great villas, with good locations, great staff and most of all a level of service and a focus on children that most other villas come nowhere close to having.
Villa Champa Pros:
- Car and driver are included and onsite at the villa, so you can step out whenever you want, and all you have to pay for are fuel, parking fees and driver overtime.
- Lovely open plan villa design, with views out over the hills to the sea beyond
- Very high quality villa completed in solid teak wood.
- The longest pool of all our villas (14m or so) so ideal for swimming laps.
- Many great beaches a quick drive away inc. Balangan (10 minutes); Jimbaran (8 minutes) and all other beaches around the Bukit are no more than 15 minutes’ drive away (Padang Padang; Geger, Bingin, Dreamland etc.). Some beaches are suitable for swimming, others for paddling or surfing or exploring rock pools. There is no snorkelling or diving in this area.
- Only 15 minutes from the airport
- Attractions nearby include GWK Cultural Park; Uluwatu temple and cliff top Kecak Dance; + attractions of Nusa Dua & Kuta (inc. Waterbom water park) all within 20minutes drive.
- Convenient for golfers with New Kuta and the Bali Sports and Country Club courses only 5 and 20 minutes away respectively.
- Many great cliff top restaurants and bars an easy drive away, inc. Rock Bar at the Ayana; Nammos Beach Bar and Di Mare restaurant at Karma Kandara; Klapa at Dreamland as well as great seafood restaurants on Jimbaran beach, and laid back local warungs on Balangan Beach
- Bruno the dog is great fun for the kids, as is feeding the huge Koi carp (Bruno though will not be at Villa Champa unless you want him to be).
Villa Champa Cons
- Difficult to think of any cons to this villa, except that the open plan layout may be a bit "breezy" if there is a storm (we have not yet experienced this yet though).
Villa Champa - Ungasan Video
Villa Champa - Ungasan Photo Gallery
Villa Champa - Ungasan Map
Guest Reviews at Villa Champa - Ungasan
The perfect Bali experience! A huge thank you for looking after us and letting us enjoy your beautiful villa and views. As soon as we seen Anto’s smiling face at the airport we know everything was going to be amazing - and it was! Thank you again.
Thank you to all the lovely staff and host of Villa Champa. We had the most amazing holiday and was so well looked after. The villa is simply beautiful, relaxing and we felt at home the minute we arrived. We hope to see you all again in the future!
We spent a lovely week in Bali - a world away from Wisconsin, USA! Thank you Anto, Pari & staff for taking care of us and your kind hospitality. The breakfasts were very tasty, especially the Indonesian noodles. Thank you!